Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lunch-time run

Whoo hoo! I got a run in today at lunch. It's nice because the building I'm working in right now is in the same parking lot as our gym and it's right by the trail. I just changed real quick, hit the trail, and was able to shower when I was done. I did 2.77 miles in 30:03 which is a 10:51/mile average pace. I was pretty happy with that pace. I don't know how much longer I'll be working in this building (it's just temporary until everything is approved for me to start working with the client).

I've packed a bag to try and do this again tomorrow. Once this gig is up, I suppose I'll have to start getting up super early and try running in the morning.

3 comments:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

Congrats Lauren on that pace - that's great!

wirrek said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and are back at work. Although, I see early morning running in your future...

Good luck this weekend. Take good care of Beth.

Jenny said...

nice pace! i, too, see early morning runs in your future...

let us know how the race goes!