Friday, May 22, 2009

MCHH Pictures

These are courtsey of the Fredericksburg Freelance Star and MarathonFoto.

I think this is almost at the half-way point....it's definitely before mile 7.5.
MCHH09.03

Somewhere close to the mid-way point (look at all that water on the road)
MCHH09.06

I'm a finisher! (And I had to swipe Sofia's blanket since they were out of mylar blankets)
MCHH09.11

Michelle and I towards the beginning.
Photobucket

I thought this was a cool way to capture the race start.
Photobucket

Another cool shot, between miles 1 and 2.
Photobucket

Look at all this rain!
Photobucket

Great shot of the finisher medals.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

VERY cool. thought about you this morning when beth and i ran--it started to sprinkle. then it stopped. grrr.

Beth said...

Awesome pictures :-) You guys look way too happy :-)