Monday, April 27, 2009

Earth Day 5K Pictures

They finally posted pictures from the Earth Day 5K. There are some much better ones of Bernie (the Biggest Loser contestant) and there are some of me running and there are some that I liked just because (photography is something that has always intrigued me).

All pictures are courtesy of the Silver Spring Earth Day 5K and Mr. Brian W. Knight.

A pre-race shot - we are in the top right corner by the light post. You can see my teal top and Sofia's hot pink fleece
Photobucket


I'm the one with the teal top, black skort, sunglasses on top of my head
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finishing
Photobucket

A few better ones of Bernie
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the ones that I liked just because...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: