Friday, April 3, 2009

You can run

I saw this on Facebook....and apparently it is from Runner's World Mag. I really liked this quote.
"If you can walk from the couch to the refrigerator, you are not too fat or too old or too slow to run."
And here are some pictures I tried to take on our run yesterday.

These are on the $9 camera I got to run with on Sunday. I figured for $9, I didn't care if it got lost or broken. I was giving it a test run....but it definitely looks like $9 photos.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Trying to do a self portrait.
Photobucket

And these are the ones on the good point and shoot.
Pre-run photo op. Sofie, "Mom, let's get this show on the road already."
Photobucket
On the trail, between the Y and the Town Center.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a great quote! (I may have to steal it :) Will be thinking about y'all tomorrow, and can you send me some info on the 5K here at Easter? (Is it Sat or Sun, how much, website?, ect.)

Jenny said...

um, never mind :) (i just found the website on your blog, duh!)